Itching problem
Hi doctor, I have itching arround my public hair.I have identified few public Lice or crabs.Please give me a solution to get rid of this.For this which type of doctor will treat?
112 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Itching on the pubic area can be due to various reasons from infections, dermatitis, autoimmune conditions to even sexually transmitted diseases. Therefore you should visit a dermatologist to diagnose why you have the itching. The doctor will guide you accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.