Itching prob

Since childhood I m having problem of itching in palms n foots. General it happens at night and in d morning .and this happens to my mom and my grandfather and my meter all uncles too .so may be this hereditary . When it starts i can't resist my self from itching .

Doctor Answers (2) on Itching prob

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
9 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Trichologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
There are many reasons for the itching of palms and soles do a diagnosis is possible only after physical examination  . So visit an allopathic dermatologist near you. Till you visit a dermatologist what you could do is : 1. Apply coconut oil 30 min before bath 2. Wash with mild soap 3. Avoid washing feet constantly (many people have that habit) . Start doing this and visit a dermatologist near you. Before you choose your dermatologist read this : http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Dr. Meeta Desai
15 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Trichologist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi! Do you have any rash? Does itching happens after certain food? There are couple of questions.you can apply coconut oil and calasoft lotion. Please see a  dermatologist.