Itching on top of foot
Itching on top of the foot, skin become some what different color. Please help me with this. I attached the screen shot of skin. Please look in to it and provide good solution.

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings - this looks like a footwear dermatitis or a dry eczema. How long have the symptoms been ? Have u used any new foot wear? or were you out in the sun on a trip or something wearing open slippers ? Kindly send in a few more clearer snaps on follow up chat with answers to above queries - or Kindly see a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards