Itching on my hand palm
From last 2 weeks I feel continues itching on my hand palm with some blood clots . kindly suggest some thing on the same. Currently I am taking allegro 120 as per the doctor's priscription.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi greetings . Your history and symptoms are not clear enough to make a diagnosis . You are already on medication for symptomatic relief - and you could continue that as advised. For further opinion - You could send me pictures of your hand lesions or see me on a personal consultation/ or any other qualified dermatologist near you . Hope this helps, Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore