Itching near private
Hi I have itching near my penis and testis a lot since from 20 days itching starts when an evening arises.please suggest me to get rid of itching

Hello.. Sometimes dry skin is also the reason for itching...i suggest you to wash the area with water and mild soap...and hydrate the area.sometimes even tinea or fungal infection will cause itching...try to avoid using tight clothing.use cotton inners...maintain hygiene...and then for fungal you can use cotrimoxazole powder...consult a dermatologist... thank you