Itching milky discharge

From past 6 months i an having itching in my vagina and burning sensation as well. Months ago a gynecologist gave me a cream. I started using it. When it was finished , i thought i will be ok but after few weeks it started again. At first i thought it was because of hair removal cream so i stopped using that as well but the problem still persists and every alternate month very thick white cheese like discharge happens and it starts just after a week of periods with very foul smell and sometimes its so bad that i have wear liners and i have been using intimate for more than a year as suggested by gynecologist. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching milky discharge

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem, This is bad you have been suffering from this since 1 year. This itching and burning sensation of your genitals is because of the infection and it might be because of the fungal infection. First we need to do a culture of the discharge and after the reusing if the culture we can treat it according and there is probability to reccur if we proceed this way. Thank you