Itching in whole body
While sleeping in night, suddenly my body was reacted against itching causing bumps all over the body. I don't because of what it came. Food habits or dust mites in bed or something else or others. What I have to do to stop this itching ???

Dr. Rajdeep
Please visit a doctor near you who will be able to give you some medicines or injection to reduce the itching. It is hard to find the cause for an allergy without examining and talking to a patient directly. Take treatment from a nearby hospital or general physician for now to reduce the itch. If it persists meet a dermatologist near you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore