Itching in vagina is usually caused by fungal infection.it usually occurs in low immune status and in wet and humid environment.keep area dry.use cotton garments.raise ur immunity by taking proper diet and consult ur gynaecologist for proper treatment.
You are staying in Navi Mumbai, and it is hot and humid climate in there. Due to this atmosphere, there is sweating especially in summer months and this can be a major reason for itching.
This sweat also invites fungal infection and it adds to the itching......To do some home remedies you can
- have a bath 2 times a day
- use cotton underwear
- avoid wearing underwear at night , when you can
- wear free flowing clothes , avoid jeans and tight fitting trousers
- eat curds / yogurt at least everyday
- AVOID scented vaginal washes......use a moisturising soap
when you are wiping yourself after a bath, or urine passage, or at menses, wipe from FRONT to BACK
DO NOT WIPE from back to front, as it brings organisms from anal region into the private parts and causes, itching and re infection