Itching in scortum
Today while showering i cleaned my penis andtesticle using soap and shampoo. After showering my scortum started itching near shaft . Could you please let me know what should i do to reduce the itching. can it be due to the rubbing.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. as such nothing wrong is evident from the pictures you have posted. as of now i would suggest you to apply a moisturiser over the area and nothing else is to be done. if it still persists till tomorrow, kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.