Itching in foot sole
My brother constantly feels itching in the sole of his feet and on the palm oh his hands. The itching in the nights is so intense that he couldn't sleep. I help him scrubbing his feet just before he goes to sleep almost daily and sometimes it works and many times it doesn't. This is since his childhood.

hey ,see if any rash is there , it could be due to contact dermatitis for shoes slippers , pedis infection or dry skin, wash foots with clean water , immerese in salt water in any sigs of infection is there consult dermatologist