Itching in Ear
Hi. I travel a lot. I have got severe itching in side my right ear. Whenever it itches I clean it ear buds. there is old skin type dust or wax residue. Now the itch has increased that when I use the ear bud , my ear gets blocked , starts hurting, the side of ear my face was numb and swollen. I got fever also. Kindly advise whom to contact? ENT or dermatologist ?
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello. Please consult an Ent specialist as they are the best doctor to help you in your case...I know that we have a habit of putting ear buds but it's a fact that it causes more harm than help..so please avoid in future...Ent specialist will help in clearing the wax by suctioning or syringing depending on the type of wax..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?