Itching in all over body

My name is khalid khokar and i am suffering 5 to 6 year for intching over body. Most is i am very badly feel after bath . after bath comes sweat than itching is on very badly and its running 10 to 15 minutes. Many time i am out of control and and slaping my self over body . main problem is i am working or bathing then comes sweat. I am searching for suggestions to relief this allergy. Many persons are give me loratadine10 mg table name so i am taking befor tow days Alaspan tableg . and i have some stomach pain and fever and dryness in mouth . but i am scared for bathing i dont know this tablet working me or not so plz sir give me suggestion what i do . ill come your clinic and you handle this problem

Dr. Sachin Prajapati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad

According to narration given by you, most probably you have aquagenic urticaria. This is well controlled disease. So don't afraid. Visit your dermatologist he will property guide you..