Itching around Vagina
I am experiencing itching around Vagina. What should i do? Is it due to dehydration? I use vWash every alternate day. Itching is not continuous, sometimes there in no itching at all. Is it ok to use vWash daily? Please advice

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First it should be found out what is causing the itching. And to diagnose that, you should consult a gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Without examining we cannot say if there is any problem or not because itching is not normal. Its a symptom of something. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.