Itching and period issues

1. itching on my jawline area, legs, feet and sole. (mostly during summers) 2. the period blood flow exceeds 5 days time. when i fall sick the time period of the cycle increases i.e. the bleeding takes 15-20 days to stop. 3. i am overweight. i started with working out for 20-30 min daily(moderate level of exercise) but i cant reduce weight. a month after i started exercising my weight just just fluctuated 2 -3 kgs but within a month the weight increased and i was back to the same point where i started.

Doctor Answers (2) on Itching and period issues

Dr. Panchani Surat | Gynecologist
hi good evening
thnxs for your Question

u can do weight reduction by join gym and stick to shadule give by gym trainner that will 100 % help in reduction of your wt.
regarding your heavy bleeding during menes u can cosult gynecologist and do ultrasound of your plevis
for skin consult skin specialist
any Quary ask me on iitsmedrdarshan@gmail.com

Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Obstetrician
Hi, your itching and prolongation of bleeding needs to consult Dr and get treatment accordingly. For weight you have to balance intake of food and output in terms of working. You have to take low callery high quantity diet, means more salad, fruits and uncooked food and less cooked food, along with regular exercise.