Itching all over body
Recently I am facing a skin problem which causes itching all over body. I think it's happening from the water I use regularly though I'm not quite sure. Besides, because of the itching and nailing I got several cuts and scratches among which some become severely infected and painful. So please suggest something useful.

Hi, Recognition of the problem, avoidance of precipitating physical stimuli, reduction of stress and anxiety are important factors in medical care. In addition, scratching because of dry skin can be reduced through good skin care and the use of emollients. Consult Dermatologist...