Itchiness.
From the last two days the temperature has gone up in Bangalore. I get itchiness on my body every summer and that's not a problem. But, this time the itchiness is on the neck from 2 days and no powder is helping. I've even tried some moisturisers when I thought that the area must have dried up. But, it's burning whenever it's a bit hot or from sweat.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Please see a qualified dermatologist in your city for examination and diagnosis. You could be having milaria or sweat rashes. I d need to see pictures or examine you to diagnose for sure. You could apply cold packs for symptomatic relief. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards