ITBS/Lateral pelvic tilt
In 2012,while playing football,I ended up with acl ligament tear,I neglected it and dint do the physio.later I underwent ACL RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY but it dint help.Now I'm suffering from I.T BAND THICKENING and diagnosed with later pelvic tilt.If any physiotherapist help me then I wud b very much great ful 2 him/her.

Dr. shaheen pevekar (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
when.did.u.diagnosed  itb? did it affects your.walking and gait?is it painful?provide some more details about.this condition sypmtomatically,or else you can contact me 9773418002 to visit my clinic