Itaching and burning

I had sex(18-03-2016) with one side lady after two days ,i was feel small rash on inner skin of pennis and i got frequent urination,after somedays the frequent urination stopped and rash,from that time i have in side pennis itachng and burning after sex same problem my wife also saying burning and itaching.
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Itaching and burning

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello I would suggest you to meet a surgeon and get your self examine for the rashes... I would also suggest you to undergo urine routine test as it's quite possible that you might have acquired sexually transmitted infection... so please meet a surgeon and get the tests done thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?