It is about masterbasin and penis how to
If penis erect forefully painfully my body paining and shaking pins and needle burning stiffness and numbness etc what kind of nerves problem if do sex fast heart etc what kind of solution my penis is erect for 1.30 minutes which is low how to increase that what are medicine for it

Hi Don't worry your problem Can be resolved There r ways and means to overcome this problem need check up
chat through online chat option for guidance evaluation and treatment.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+158
Chat with a sexologist
Your erection and timing  can be increased. Consult me online.
Need to chat online