It's possible to get preg

Dear doctor It is possible to get pregnant when she took unwarranted 72 with in 4 hrs after unprotecte sex . After talking pill bleeding happened bout 3rd days. once she had period 5 -6day before her time after unprotecte sex And I have done hcg home urine test three times results is negative, negative, negative but facing problem that she feels very wiknes and tired since two days and bely is going to be tite so I am very worried And doctor her preiod cycle is 20-28 We had xxx 23rd April and before sex period had 16 April after sex preiod heppend 6th May so please doctor clarify it Any chance to be pregnent 😢

Doctor Answers (1) on It's possible to get preg

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, unprotected sexual intercourse atthe time of periods will have negligible chance of getting pregnant, (unclean sexual intercourse may predispose you to reproductive tract infections at this time) and taking unwanted 72 with in 24hours of unprotected sex will have 95% of not getting you pregnant. And since she got menstrual bleeding after taking unwanted 72 then don't worry chances of pregnancy is nill. And her weakness is due to worrying and bleeding due to pill, her next period may delay , she will become normal in couple of weeks. Don't worry she is not pregnant.