Is varicocoele problematc
For past year I feel my left scrotal having too much swollen tube like structure...basically its prominent while I am standing.I do exercises too. Will it degrade the quality of my semen? What should I do

hello there. the complications you may encounter if its left untreated are atrophy of the testis i.e., shrinkage of the affected testis. and also infertility. so you have to keep in mind these before deciding whether you want to go for treatment or not. regards
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Your symptoms revealed Inguinal Hernia Your intestinal part comes out to you scrotum It may strangulate and cause acute emergency and severe pain and urgent need Surgeries Normally It not affect the quality of semen Consult your nearest surgeon for further diagnosis and surgery Suport the scrotum Avoid waight lifting Avoid hard exercises Avoid coughing you may wear special belt with consult from your dr
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
First of all u should use scrotal support to avoid complications and pain. Consult the surgeon as soon as possible for surgery. Dont ignore it otherwise u may land in big problem. Dont lift overweight.