Is Sortet 20 mg safe !?
I have quite few pimples on my face which are not clearing even after trying a lot of medications and now doctor suggests me this tablet sortet 20mg , but m worried to take dis after looking at d side effects !? Should I go for it looking forward for d second opinion . TIA :)

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Sotret 20 is pretty safe if taken under medical supervision and necessary monitoring. Side effects can occur with any medication and of any particular side effect occurs the doctor will withdraw the medication or alter the dose. So you needn't worry. Something of prime importance is you mustn't get pregnant while on sotret and up to 6 months after stopping it. This medication works very well on acne.