Is my gf pregnent
I had sex with my gf on 27 august. it was unprotected but I managed to pull out at the right time. she usually has her periods till 30 and today is 31. is there a chance that she might be pregnant? and if she is, is there any way to terminate pregnancy with pills or something even after few weeks of having sex?

hello there. wait for a few days, sometimes the periods can be a few days late. do a urine pregnancy test after a week. if positive, consult a gynaecologist for a prescription of medicines. it's possible to terminate by medicine. regards