Is laprocy harmful?

I had a problem of lumps which are growing slowly in my body at different parts.I heard that it is heriditary so may i know how to remove all those lumps?

Doctor Answers (1) on Is laprocy harmful?

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern... It may be lipoma...it isn't cancer and usually is harmless. Treatment generally isn't necessary, but if the lipoma bothers you, is painful or is growing, you may want to have it removed. Surgical removal. Most lipomas are removed surgically by cutting them out. Recurrences after removal are uncommon. Possible side effects are scarring and bruising...A technique known as minimal excision extraction may result in less scarring.... Steroid injections. This treatment shrinks the lipoma but usually doesn't eliminate it. The use of injections before surgical removal is being studied. Liposuction. This treatment uses a needle and a large syringe to remove the fatty lump...consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.