Is it safe
I usually mastrubate 2-3 times a month I am looking forward to buy a mastrubator toy is safe for me will it cause any harm to my penis

Masturbation is a natural process when a person is getting sexually active and it is not harmful if it is done once or twice a month but excess of everything is bad. Excessive Maturbation is  harmful phenomenon as it weakens the Muscular Strength of Penis and induces Early Discharge at slight arousal. You can control this mindset by doing Pranayaam, Dhyan and Meditation when you feel an intense urge to masturbate. This is very helpful and it can entirely change your bad habit. You can give strength to your Penis muscles by applying Shri Gopal Oil on shaft of Penis and increase your stamina by taking one Tablet of Pushpdhanva Ras twice daily alongwith  of Ashwagandharisht 2Tsf after meals. Penile hardness is very important factor in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.  Detailed medical history is required for evaluation before giving you a good prescription.
Consult online
Hi, Anything which is done in limit to an extent is normal. But anything when gets out of control then it becomes a cause to worry. Also my take home message for you will be to avoid doing masturbation and avoid watching porn as this may give you temporary satisfaction but may impact your sexual life in future. You can use that toy at your own risk.
Feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. We can help you affix your issue by giving proper treatment and medications. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress. Avoid doing masturbation and avoid watching porn.
Hi Don't worry masterbation is ok in limit There r ways and means to achieve orgasm toys r not good
chat through online chat option for guidance and advice
Hello, hope r doing well in life. Masturbation is normal and healthy. U can buy the toy, no issues but, make sure u maintain proper hygiene of it and don’t use it in prone position (facing towards ur bed) as it may harm ur penis in that position . All the best ! hope this helps !
some time reason of infection take proper knowledge about this first chat online with me
Need to evaluate
chat online