Iam 20 years old.I have been facing severe hair loss and thereby i lost the density of my hair so badly.I even consulted a homeopathic surgeon later i came to know that i was cheated.My father is bald.But i ave been taking minidoxil but i couldn't find any result.Is it really curable?
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. You may be suffering from diffuse alopecia areata or early onset androgenetic alopecia. You'll need a scalp punch biopsy. Depending on the diagnosis, Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, immune factors, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you, send me your details on private chat and I could find you a dr in your city. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.