IS HAIR THINNING CURABLE?

Iam 20 years old.I have been facing severe hair loss and thereby i lost the density of my hair so badly.I even consulted a homeopathic surgeon later i came to know that i was cheated.My father is bald.But i ave been taking minidoxil but i couldn't find any result.Is it really curable?

Doctor Answers (1) on IS HAIR THINNING CURABLE?

Hi. You may be suffering from diffuse alopecia areata or early onset androgenetic alopecia. You'll need a scalp punch biopsy. Depending on the diagnosis, Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, immune factors, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you, send me your details on private chat and I could find you a dr in your city. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.