Is googling symptoms good
Somedays back i had an unprotected sexual intercourse with a girl whome i didnt know , next day i had fever , sore throat , cyst underarm , rashes in mouth . I took antibiotics and everything got settled , after 3 weeks i sometimes have fever , numbness in left arm , and i have lost 3 kgs of weight as well in 2 days .. i dont know what to do please advice soemething

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not understand the point of you asking if googling symptoms is good or not. But its definitely not good to google your symptoms.  But for whatever you are facing, i would definitely suggest you get yourself checked out by a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Also, having sex with people you don't know is also not good. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
You have googled about HIV as you are at high risk and have started fearing it....best is to visit a physician and let him find out the probability to screen you with appropriate test at this early stage and also look into STDs