Is googling symptoms good

Somedays back i had an unprotected sexual intercourse with a girl whome i didnt know , next day i had fever , sore throat , cyst underarm , rashes in mouth . I took antibiotics and everything got settled , after 3 weeks i sometimes have fever , numbness in left arm , and i have lost 3 kgs of weight as well in 2 days .. i dont know what to do please advice soemething

Doctor Answers (2) on Is googling symptoms good

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
You have googled about HIV as you are at high risk and have started fearing it....best is to visit a physician and let him find out the probability to screen you with appropriate test at this early stage and also look into STDs
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
I do not understand the point of you asking if googling symptoms is good or not. But its definitely not good to google your symptoms. 
But for whatever you are facing, i would definitely suggest you get yourself checked out by a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. 
Also, having sex with people you don't know is also not good.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.