Irrugular periods
Hello dr ... i am facing a problem irregular periods ....after 2-3 months only i m getting periods ...once i got after 6 months .my age was 24 and i m unmarried ...i have undertaken my treatments but still the same ...a doctor ask me to take test regarding thyroid finally it was confirmed that i have thyroid .i m taking tablets for that regularly.stil irregular for me. And have PCOS for that also i took medicine for about 3-4 months ..but no change..finally mu friend suggested M2-Tone syrup she too have the same problem ,after taking syrup it was cured..Can i take that syrup without doctors consultant ??...

Better to consult gynaecologist...You should decrease carbohydrate intake, take foods made-up of whole grains like whole wheat bread, Decrease fat intake and increase protein content. Take high fiber diet, fruits, vegetables but avoid starchy vegetables like potatoes. Take plenty of water avoid sugar drinks....Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.