Irritation while urinate
Dear sir my aunty is suffering a problem, she has too much irritation when she urinate, recently a steel road is fixed in her leg due to facture by operation. She has high diabetes, and has to take insulins, now please give me the solution.

Hello.. Well because of her uncontrolled sugars she has more chances of recurrent urinary tract infections...so priority here is to control her blood sugars...then we can start her on antibiotics for it...please consult a physician and first manage her sugars...thank you