Irritation on back bone

Hi, Mother is suffering from a problem. Two years back one black spot came on the the skin in back side. Little irritation was there . Now it's increasing and from that she is getting a lot of pain till waist. Could you please suggest what type of issue it might be Thanks
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashant Murugkar
Cosmetologist 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Immediately go to a Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist this could be a cancerous growth, best to rule out out. Warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar Clinique Beaute Naturelle
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?