Irritation near genitals
My brother has a severe irritation near his testes earlier he went to a doctor who prescribed him a cream 'mazoderm' the cream gave him relief . but the problem is persisting . he is a virgin
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... Stay dry. Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after showering.... Use powder around your groin area to prevent excess moisture..... Wear clean clothes. Change your underwear at least once a day or more often if you sweat a lot. Be cool. Don't wear thick clothing for long periods of time in warm, humid weather....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?