Irritation in eye
When I am opening & closing my eye, I feel there is something in my left eye, getting irritation. I tried itone eye drop yesterday night but no effect. By Today morning left side headache started. Pls help

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Is there a redness? As of now, you can use OnTears eye drops one drop in both eyes 5 times a day and Dexoren-s eye drops one drop thrice a day. It should reduce, if it doesn't then consult a Ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.