Irritation and soreness
Hi Sir/Madam, i got married in dec2015, since that only few times i have done unprotected sex with my partner. Most of the time i take precautions. My partner has white discharge issue, she took 7 days course of putting capsule in her vagina but that didn't help. We are planning for baby now but I believe white discharge is effecting on my genital now. I have attached the picture of genital where you can see the dryness. Also skin near my Penis head is damaged. Please suggest what to do. This is itching very badly. Appreciate your quick response.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...unfortunately no picturebhas been attached. From your complaints it looks like you could be suffering from balanoposthitis, probably secondary to candidiasis. This could be transferred from partner who has white discharge. Kindly refrain from intercourse until both of you are treated. After that try using condom as much as possible. You can use lukewarm water to wash your genitals. Do not apply any antiseptics like dettol or savlon or even soaps. You will have to started on antihistamines and oral/topical antifungals. Kindly consult a dermatologist for further treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.