Irritated eyr
I was gargling saline and turmeric mixed water. I coughed while gargling and the water went into my eye. Will it cause some complications. It just feels a bit heavy.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello there is no problem just wash eyes with clean water use lubricating eyedrop

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not think it will cause any problems. You might just feel little of stinging in your eyes along with redness and occasional waterning. But wash it with running water twice a day and it should be fine within a day. Do not worry. If it still persists then consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.