Irritable Bowl Syndrome?

So I'm a gay guy. Last year I was diagnosed with anal fissures. Was a really hard time, but kinda got over it. Later, I was diagnosed with the symptoms of Irritable Bowl Syndrome. Took my medication and it was kinda gone (for that time at least). Now, since then, every night I feel that my rectum is full but when I go to the toilet, poof! Nothing! Its keeping me from having anal sex. Also, sometimes, I have to pay a friendly visit to the bathroom three or four times if I eat more! What the fish is wrong with my system and what can be done to fix it? I've already tried to fix it by having a high fibre diet, vegetables and fruits etc but nothing worked out. Please help!

Doctor Answers (1) on Irritable Bowl Syndrome?

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., Avoid problem foods like alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.... Drink plenty of liquids. Try to drink plenty of fluids every day. Water is best. ....