Irrestible itch down ther

There was a circular ring type something in the upper part of my thigh right to me testicles then i applied RingGuard for several days it disappeared.. but now i have irresistible itch on my testicles... it becomes red.. i applied both Ring guard as well as Itch Guard but of no use.. its been 15 days... I'm very frustrated... Please Help

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

This is a fungal infection apparently. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM or ring guard or itch guard... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps. Warm regards, further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.