Irregulars pcod
I have irregular periods and weight gain cause of pcod. Do you guys treat for pcod also.? I got my periods last feb i still dint gt my periods. I was initially taking jasmin tablets, then switched to homoeopathic later to ayurveda also. But im scared with my issue. Im planning to get married nxt year so want to sort out dis

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...stick to one line of mode of treatment for a few months and see. Don't keep changing medications. Have you been diagnosed with pcod? Not all pcod cases require treatment. Firstly the extent of the disease will have to be looked. Kindly consult a gynaecologist so that you can get your ultrasound and hormonal tests done. Then they will treat you accordingly.