Irregularperiods obese

Hi am 27 yes old female... From childhood am fat only but in recent years my weight s in increasing trend from 80 s I went to 113 kgs now inspite of diet gymming walking...But no results.... If I go to a gynecologist they will surely tek me to reduce weight to get regular periods.... Still can u suggest me some tablets for getting my period s hope that can leave a way to reduce my weight
views-icons 52 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. The treatment that your gynec has told is the truth. You will only get normal periods once you lose weight  There are tablets which can be given which  will give you regular periods. But that is only temporary. Please contact a dietitian and lose some serious weight
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....