Irregularity in menses

Hello Doctor, I am 24 yrs old working lady. And for the first time I am experiencing any problem with my periods. My due date for periods was 10th of this month, it came a bit late around 14 or 15th of sep but the thing is its proper like it used to be earlier. Everyday i am getting only 3-4 drops and thats it. Today is 26th now and it is still continuing with that only. What should I do. Please help. Thank you.

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.... Consult Gynecologist.....