Irregular periods problem
I am going through irregular periods since 4 years.it was on interval of 2 months. last year I have consult with gynecologist..usg reports says it's PCO..  then I went though 3 months of medication.. during medication n  after I bleed very less.. n last month no bleeding was occur..  what should I do? M 57kg nd 5'2" ..

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good afternoon.  u have polycystic overirs that will create problem in period. and i think your doctor gave you pills for it rt . problem with polycyactic overies is that your ovulation not occur every month dur to hormones imbalance . so that your periods prolong.  i dont know abt your marital status . but if u unmarried than low dose new generation pills will help you.   but if you married and plan for pregnanacy than treatment will be differnt.  u can keep in touch with on practo, or on my email . itsmedrdarshan@gmail.com