Irregular periods

Past 6-7 month i have irregular period last 2 and half month i have not got my period and i have accute body pain and last 2 day blood dots are seen. i am unmarried and i never have any sexual relation

Harisha N L

it can occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it can be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well...if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle....I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination they will do the needful.