Irregular periods
Iwas going on a long trip this Friday,till 8 may but I am having irregular periods every cycles,so I took gynaset on 20 th April ,25 the was the last dose as iam using 10 ml GM's 2 tab at night for 5 days .I don't want my periods to spoil my trip as I will have bleeding every cycle... Please suggest me to get my period soon by tomorrow.... Please.

There's no tablet to start periods in a day , u should have planned it before itself.. Neways u can continue to take those medicine till u don't want periods and u will get periods after 2 to 7 days