Irregular periods
Irregular periods Female, 23 I got my last period on dec 15 in which i had heavy flow ,no clots (i hav always had normal flow),prior to which i had taken i-pill tablet ,after dat i havnt got my periods till date ,i hav put on 4kgs .is it becoz of my weight i dint get periods? m 5.2 and 68 kgs ,Do i need to get a scan done ? Is it oki to take tablet for gettin periods ?if so Which Tablet wo uld b havin less or no side effects? I hav bck ache and stomch pain which comes n goes sinc a week,can u suggest foods whch i can eat to get my periods ?plz do answer everythng.thnks a lot.

Weight gain causes hormone imbalance and could have led to ordinary periods. Do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. You will need a couple of tests to properly evaluate your problem
TSH, ultrasound pelvis
try to lose at least 8 kgs, 2kg per month will be good enough