Irregular periods
Irregular periods bcz of pcod it can be cure with ayurvedic , I m in confusion, what to do , which treatment is best to resolve nd to enjoy my mother hood pls help me

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog post on Practo health feeds about PCOS Regards. Dr.Disha
Hi...., The birth control pill is often prescribed to those with PCOS, there are androgen-blocking pills that help reduce the levels of circulating testosterone in the body, .... However, lifestyle changes with exercise and diet are an extremely important element in managing PCOS since they address the root of the hormone issues,.....Consult your Gynecologist for further advice.....