Irregular periods
I have irregular periods and this time it has exceeded almost 50 days that I don't have any menstrual flow. Moreover my legs specifically the ankle region have swelling that is persistent since 5 days. I always suffers from mild cough and cold. While going to sleep my cough gets so intense sometimes that I hardly get a proper sleep at night.

Hi, over and above your irregular periods, you have to get investigated and treated for your cough, cold and ankle swelling at earliest.Depending upon the reason of your cough your joints and your heart may get involved , which may trouble you more then your cycles.