Irregular periods.

I face this issue of irregular periods once in 3-4 months. There are no specific symptoms though, but skips a month. I'm working and staying away from home, so there are diet issues sometimes. Kindly help me and let me know if I need to consult a doc personally. I've been gng to the gym recently, hope that's not an isu
views-icons 178 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashwini S
Infertility Specialist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
You seem to be having a hormonal disturbance. If you are overweight,  reduce weight. If your periods goes beyond 11/2 to 2 months consult  a gynecologist as you may require pills to regularise cycles. If you are married and trying for pregnancy again u may require a small amount of medication to grow the eggs. your gynecologist will take a call on that.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?