Irregular periods
I am sufferring from irregular periods for more than 3 yrs i m gaining weight because of this problem i need a permanent solution for this please help me out on this

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

There is a permanent solution. If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal , please read my blogs on practo and www.truhealing.com Hope that helps
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Irregular periods is caused by hormonal imbalance (like prolactin, oestrogen, progesterone,) hypothyroidism, reproductive tract infections, PCOS, anemia,fibroids, stress etc, you need to be examined first to find the cause, it is hard to tell permanent solution without knowing the diagnosis don't worry all can be managed with medicines please consult a gynecologist.