Irregular periods

Dear sir, Mam Married 5 months ago, Facings problem with irregular periods, before marriage its accurately, till today 40th day not yet come so far, today checked in pregnancy kit, shown negative, kindly suggest me what will do for my better n healthy future... Thx

Hi..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her... Consult your gynecologist for further evaluation. ....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
You may be going  into hormone  imbalance. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....