Irregular Period
I have this cousin who never gets her period on time. Most of the times she even skips a period. She had a thyroid test too, and its pretty sure she doesn't have thyroid either. So what could be the reason? And what to do to get regular periods? We've seen many suggestions online but none were satisfying. P.S : My cousin got her period at a young age ie, 10.

Dr. Shashikala Hande
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 21 yrs exp Bangalore
Sometimes periods can be irregular until the age of 18 but incase you are worried she can to get an ultrasound scan of her pelvis plus FSH/LH/serum free testosterone/TSH/DHEA/CBC/serum prolactin levels in her blood on the second day of her period and see the doctor for further treatment.