Irregular Period Cycle

I was engaged in June. In July, i got my regular period cycle but was extended by a day. In August, period did come in 26 days but bleeding did not happen properly. In September its been 37 days from my last period date but only spotting has happened twice. I am very concerned as i am getting married in less than two months. Pls help.

Harisha N L

scanty periods has many possible causes...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.